Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My B+W Team

Yeah so I actually thought about a lot of stuff and got together what I think will be my starting B+W team, assuming that both players start off by seeing both player's pokemon.


Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Thick Fat: Jolly
252 Attack, 4 Defense, 252 Speed
Earthquake
Icicle Drop
Stealth Rock
Ice Shard



Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Sand Stream: Jolly
4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed
Stone Edge
Crunch
Aqua Tail
Pursuit

Zekrom @ Balloon
Tera Voltage: Naive
252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Sp. Attack
Lightning Strike
Draco Meteor
Substitute
Volt Change

Garchomp @ Choice Band
Sand Veil: Jolly
4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed
Outrage
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Sleep Talk

Nattorei @ Shed Shell
Steel Thorns: Sassy
252 HP, 48 Defense, 208 Sp. Defense
Gyro Ball
Spikes
Leech Seed
Explosion

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Water Absorb: Bold
252 HP, 224 Defense, 36 Sp. Defense
Boiling Water
Wish
Protect
Roar

Your basic offensive team with a slight backbone to it: generally I apply pressure hard and fast, get easy gimps with t-tar and rape the opposing team. My first concern is how slow my team is overall, but I think Vaporeon+Nattorei can handle most stuff. Otherwise yeah, seems pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment