Friday, August 20, 2010

First week of college: I need to read more! T-T

Best friends have left, so my melee-ness is probably about to start hitting an all-time low: need to really work on that so that I don't fall too far behind. Otherwise I'm downloading itunes so that I can have music again: is there a terrible point to have a 64-bit itunes? Just to fuck up people trying to download it? Seriously.

I made my first post on MLG salvation about burn. I think it's doing pretty good and even though I haven't perfected the deck list yet I'm loving it.

Pokemon-wise I'm burnt out as well. I'm sorry "guys", but I'm not really feeling any gaming-mojo. =/

To boost my self-confidence, PLEASE follow me on this site. I don't care if you sign up, follow me, and then never touch it. I just don't like feeling I'm writing this to no one lol

Now that the pity party is over, I guess I should talk somewhat about my recent ideas....

I've been mostly working on the SmashCaP, which currently has Grass/ Dragon typing, Solar Power/ Thick Fat(damn Ice Shard Sharpedo), with 65 HP, 67 Attack, 77 Defenses, 124 Speed, and 135 Sp. Attack. I wish someone had mentioned the idea of Vacuum Wave before we had given it thick fat, but yet I digress....

It truly is beastly, and I'm really looking forward to seeing it completed. When the competitive movepool discussion comes up I'm going to recommend that this does NOT get Special Fire moves OR Draco Meteor. We really just don't need all of that around: otherwise, all I hope for is Aura Sphere and it should fall into a decent place in the SWF metagame. Shoutouts to them, because they have a cool server up on PO(Machamp's Pants lol) with a bunch of NU to OU changes, among others. Really try it out: they need the help testing shit.

That's pretty much it I guess. I'm working on a team atm but it's not really moving so I'll drop it. Eventually I'll get it done.... maybe 5th gen. =/

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment